WE ARE VERY HONORED AND SO VERY LUCKY TO HAVE RAGDOLLS FROM SOME OF THE TOP BREEDERS AROUND, AND ARE SO VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE THE HEALTHY BLOODLINES THAT WE HAVE IN OUR BREEDING CATS AND KITTENS! OUR BABIES COME WITH A GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE, AS WELL AS AN FIP GUARANTEE, ALTERING PRIOR TO LEAVING US, AND TWO KITTEN VACCINATIONS, AND ARE VERY WELL SOCIALIZED. OUR BABIES LEAVE US USUALLY BETWEEN 14 AND 16 WEEKS OF AGE TO JOIN THEIR NEW FAMILIES.
HOW TO ADOPT ONE OF OUR BABIES
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING ONE OF OUR BABIES/ADULTS, PLEASE E-MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. IF WE HAVE ANY AVAILABLE BABIES, WE WILL E-MAIL YOU OUR APPLICATION TO FILL OUT, AS WE LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FAMILIES WHOM ARE INTERESTED IN OUR BABIES. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ADVISE IF WE HAVE A KITTEN/RETIRED ADULT WHICH WE THINK WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT START ACCEPTING DEPOSITS ON ANY OF OUR KITTENS UNTIL THEY ARE AT LEAST TWO WEEKS OF AGE, AS WE DO NOT THINK IT IS AT ALL ETHICAL FOR US TO HOLD ONE’S MONEY BEFORE KITTENS ARE EVEN BORN! WE ALWAYS RETAIN THE RIGHT OF FIRST CHOICE OF KITTENS IN ANY LITTER. ONCE WE START ACCEPTING DEPOSITS ON A LITTER, CHOICE OF KITTEN(S) IN THE LITTER IS DETERMINED BY WHEN A DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. WE WILL NOT HOLD A KITTEN IN ANTICIPATION OF RECEIVING A DEPOSIT! ONCE A DEPOSIT IS ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY US, YOUR NAME IS AT THAT TIME PUT ON OUR LIST TO RESERVE THE NEXT AVAILABLE KITTEN IN THE AVAILABLE LITTER! A DEPOSIT TO HOLD A KITTEN IS NON-REFUNDABLE. DEPOSITS MUST BE SENT VIA PAY PAL…WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS, AND WE DO NOT ALLOW HAND DELIVERY OF DEPOSITS. IF YOU HAVE A DEPOSIT, WE WILL CONTACT YOU IN THE ORDER IN WHICH YOUR DEPOSIT WAS RECEIVED ONCE THE KITTENS ARE AT LEAST 8 WEEKS OF AGE (AND ONCE THEY ARE CHECKED BY OUR VETERINARIAN AND HAVE RECEIVED THEIR FIRST DISTEMPER VACCINATION). AT THAT TIME, YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT OUR HOME AND MEET OUR BABIES AND BOTH OF THEIR PARENTS. IF YOU HAVE PLACED A DEPOSIT, AND YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE AVAILABLE KITTENS WHEN YOU VISIT, YOUR DEPOSIT WOULD THEN BE PUT TOWARDS THE NEXT AVAILABLE LITTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR DEPOSIT MUST BE APPLIED TO THE PURCHASE OF A LUVLEEDOLLS KITTEN WITHIN SIX MONTHS FROM THE DATE YOUR DEPOSIT WAS RECEIVED BY US, OR YOUR DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO A KITTEN IN A FUTURE LITTER…A NEW DEPOSIT WOULD NEED TO BE APPLIED!
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF CAREFULLY CHOOSING A BREEDER WHO IS GOING TO ACTUALLY 100% STAND BEHIND THESE LIVING BEINGS THAT THEY PRODUCE! A RAGDOLL BABY IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT – – PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND PAYS OFF IN THE END AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! THERE ARE BREEDERS WHO WILL SAY THAT THEY TEST FOR GENETIC DEFECTS, SUCH AS HCM (HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY), AND VERY SADLY DON’T!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE THE BREEDER YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE YOUR BABY FROM ACTUALLY SHOWS YOU PROOF FROM A TESTING FACILITY THAT BOTH PARENTS OF THE KITTEN(S) WHICH YOU PURCHASE HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE NEGATIVE FOR HCM MUTATIONS. NOT DOING SO CAN END UP IN UTTER HEARTACHE BY LOSING YOUR PRECIOUS BABY TO HCM!!!
ALL OF OUR KITTENS WILL INCLUDE:
- A Genetic Health Guarantee To Protect You And Your New Baby;
- An FIP Guarantee;
- Registered with TICA and/or CFA;
- Will Be Completely Loved & Socialized By Our Family;
- We Stand Behind The Kittens That We Produce 100%;
- Early Spay/Neuter;
- Multiple Dewormings;
- Breeding cats are negative for the RD and HCM mutations, as well as tested for and negative of Feline Leukemia (“FeLV”) and Feline Immonodeficiency Virus (“FIV”);
- Kitten Vaccines at appoximately 8 & 12 weeks of age;
- Litter Box/Scratching Post Trained;
- A “mini” show bath before they leave us.
WHY PURCHASE A KITTEN FROM US AND BECOME
PART OF THE LUVLEEDOLLS FAMILY?
– All kittens are raised underfoot…we are a cageless cattery, and the kittens will be allowed to roam free throughout our home with our other cats once they reach a certain age.
– We strive to produce the healthiest, floppiest and sweetest, purring machines!! All of our kittens will be 100% loved and socialized by our family prior to joining their new homes! All of our cats and kittens that we produce are like our children to us, and we would never have it any other way!
– We will always be here to help or to answer any questions that you have concerning your new baby! We would love to stay in touch with every family who takes home one of our precious babies, and would absolutely love to receive photos and updates from you!
– We strive to produce Ragdolls with the traditional look, and will strive to always breed according to T.I.C.A. and C.F.A. breed standards.
– We will NOT produce any inbred Ragdolls. Inbreeding can cause severe genetic defects. We do not outcross with other breeds, and will not work with Ragdoll catteries that do.
We ask that our new kitten families please read the following important information concerning declawing, vaccinations and food, etc.!
Please read the following website re: declawing. It is a horrible surgery to put a kitten/cat through, and in our opinion, it should be outlawed!!!!!
Below is an interesting article on vaccinations! Ragdolls can be very sensitive to certain vaccinations! We have had a very bad experience with using the Pfizer modified live vaccine, and would NOT recommend using this particular vaccine on our babies! When choosing your vet, please make sure this is NOT the vaccine that they use. We are currently vaccinating our kittens/cats with Merial Purevax 3.
Our kittens/cats are fed very high quality dry foods, as well as canned food daily. We use a low dust producing litter as well. We will provide the food/litter information to you well in advance of your baby leaving us!
Your kitten/cat has been raised drinking filtered water from a Drinkwell Original water fountain. Kitties LOVE running water, and using a water fountain for them gets them drinking more than they would do from bowl of stagnant water, and therefore avoiding unwanted vet bills for possible urinary tract problems! The link to the Drinkwell fountain is below:
We use only stainless steel bowls for the dry food for our kitties! Plastic bowls can possibly cause an allergic reaction in cats, so only stainless steel bowls such as the ones below, should be used:
Your kitten/cat will need a cat tree, so they can stretch themselves out on it, and be able to fulfill their need to scratch, without scratching up your furniture, etc.! We’d recommend a tree such as this one below, but really any tree that would allow a large cat to stretch out and lay in would be adequate: